Drop down menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Brochure

Brochure

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

X3 Duathlon on 6th June 2015

It will be the first time for me joining a duathlon this Saturday.  I trained riding on the bike occasionally to prepare for this event, longest bike ride I have been is about 50km.  Most of my training are running, but I have also tried simulating race conditions of run bike run and it makes my leg feels like jelly at the end of it. I am banking on the fact that I can run a lot faster than most cyclists, and pacing strategy plus other stuff which I won't discuss here yet until the race is over.  I will surely update you all.

Overall, I feel very excited going into this event as I feel I will have a good chance of being in front of the pack going against seasoned cyclists.  Wish me luck and see you all on Saturday! For those who are joining the dark run on Friday, run safe and run happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment