Drop down menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Brochure

Brochure

Sunday, June 7, 2015

From Fat to Fit

For those of you who did not know me before 2013, they didn't know that I was an unhealthy, fat, alcohol gulper who couldn't even run 3kms without stopping to gasp for air.  At that time, probably the unhealthiest time of my life, I weight 85kg at my heaviest, I was constantly having dizziness, and feeling like I wasn't able to breathe enough air.  One flight of stairs was hell for me.  I went for a blood test and found out I had a very elevated bad cholesterol level, and my liver was very high in fats.  The doctor at that time gave me a good scolding saying that my "jantung would sumbat" if I don't do something about it.  That was the fateful day that changed it all.


I embarked onto a journey of losing weight naturally, eating carefully and started exercising a lot more than usual, and I was adamant to do it without any slimming products.  Within 5 months, I lost 17kg!

Now there are many ways to lose weight of course, some spend thousands at slimming centers, some spend thousands taking slimming products which may cause harm most of the time, but I believe the best way to lose weight is to change your own mindset and habit to lead a healthier life.  By incorporating running as part of the weight losing program, I can show you exactly how I did it, and everyone can do it as long as you do it correctly.  Interested to know more? Just drop me a message and we can start from there. 

1 comment: